Information on the processing of personal data.
Information on the processing of personal data
This page describes the management methods of this site with regard to the processing of personal data of users who consult them. This is an information notice that is made in accordance with the current legislation on personal data for users who interact with the services of this site under the EU Regulation 2016/679. The information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through our links.
The “owner” of the treatment
Following the consultation of the site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The “owner” of their treatment is Open Energy Technologies Pte Ltd with headquarters in 19 Cecil Street, #04-01 Singapore 049704
Place of processing of data
The processing related to the web services and is handled only by technical staff of the Office in charge of the treatment, or by any person in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
Purpose of processing and legal basis of processing
Personal data provided by users who perform the actions required by specific functions of the site, submit requests or intend to use services offered through the site as well as receive additional specific content, are used only for the purpose of managing the actions carried out by users, responding to their requests or performing the service requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose. The legal basis for these processing operations is the need to respond to requests from data subjects or to carry out activities provided for by the agreements defined with the data subjects in relation to any pre-contractual or legal contractual obligations. In case of collection of data by means of specific forms and for further purposes, specific information regarding the processing of the data thus collected is provided.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures responsible for the operation of the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but that by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good end, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the computer environment of the user. This data is used only for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted after processing. The data may be used to ascertain liability in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on the site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the letter. Specific summary information may be displayed from time to time in the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
Optional nature of data provision
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to request the services offered by the Data Controller. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is required.
Processing methods and data retention times
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated in this statement and will be deleted at the end of this period, unless the data themselves must be kept for legal obligations or to assert a right in court.
Rights of data subjects
Within the limits and under the conditions provided for by law, the data controller is obliged to respond to the requests of the data subject regarding the personal data concerning him or her. In particular, according to current legislation:
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period of storage of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the data subject’s right to ask the data controller to rectify or delete the personal data or to restrict the processing of personal data concerning him or her or to object to their processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling
- The data subject shall have the right to have the data controller rectify inaccurate personal data concerning him or her without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary statement.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall be obliged to erase personal data without undue delay within the limits and in the cases provided for by current legislation. The data controller shall communicate to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing within the limits and in the forms provided for by current legislation.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain restriction of processing from the controller.
- The data subject shall have the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable personal data concerning him or her provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance by the data controller to whom he or she has provided them.
To exercise the rights listed above, the data subject must submit a request using the following contact details: Open Energy Technologies Pte Ltd 19 Cecil Street, #04-01 Singapore 049704 email@example.com
through which the Data Protection Officer can also be contacted at the address indicated below: requests should be addressed to the Data Controller at the following contact details Open Energy Technologies Pte Ltd 19 Cecil Street, #04-01 Singapore 049704 firstname.lastname@example.org